Things to know before requesting a quote or ordering a lift:
1. What is the item being lifted?
2. What is the item’s approximate weight?
3. How high is the lift?
4. How close to the building or structure can the crane be placed? (are there obstacles such as trees,
power lines, dumpsters, etc?)
5. What is the distance of the reach? (measured from the center of the object being lifted to where
the crane will be placed).
6. Address of the job including City?
7. Name of building (if applicable)?
8. Closest cross street?
9. Time you would like us to arrive?